Website Privacy Statement
What information does this website collect and how is it used?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: This website may collect personal information from you such as your name or e-mail address. For example, you may voluntarily submit personal information by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
Automatically-Collected Information: This website uses Google Analytics to automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access this website, including your operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. The purpose of using Google Analytics is to help the website maintainer understand which information and pages are in high demand, and organize the website around popular content.
The following list includes examples of specific ways this website collects personal information from visitors and the type of information collected:
Electronic Newsletter: To register online for an electronic newsletter, the following information is required: (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address. The provision of an e-mail address is mandatory in order to receive a newsletter.
Contact Form: To contact Ian Charnas, required information varies depending on the form and at most includes (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address. The provision of this information is mandatory in order for you to receive a response. The provision of the remaining information such as the message requested on the contact form is optional.
How your personal information may be used
This website may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each e-mail newsletter will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings by unsubscribing;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative e-mails, confirmation e-mails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To track and measure website performance; or
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
Does this website share my information?
This website will not share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information with third-parties.
Legal Disclaimer: This website may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on this site.